Job Title: Personal Assistant
Why you exist
We are an award-winning web design agency, and as an integral part of this small, busy, team, you will be solely responsible for managing the diary and inbound / outbound communications for the Managing Director – the primary objective being to free up the time of the M.D. to allow them to generate revenue for the company. The successful candidate will be bright, highly organised, proactive, have clear and excellent communication skills, enjoy working in a close-knit team and be naturally comfortable with a “telephone first, email second” standard.
What you will be doing
- First line response for all incoming emails for the M.D., taking responsibility for resolving / allocating tasks without the need to qualify / confirm with the M.D.
- Handling all telephone enquiries for the M.D., taking responsibility for resolving / allocating tasks without the need to qualify / confirm with the M.D.
- Day to day diary management for the M.D.; arranging both internal and external meetings and making decisions on priority
- Attending meetings with the M.D. to record the actions and ensure that they are implemented.
- Calling prospect customers (who we have already met with) to confirm our proposal has been received and arranging follow up meetings / calls with the M.D.
- Calling existing customers to book review meetings with the M.D.
- Calling existing customers for specific tasks such as data gathering for the SEO team, review requests and other tasks when required.
- Planning, and executing, contact strategy for existing clients and prioritising clients via value and potential
- Meeting preparation in line with company standards, to include data research
- Ensuring CRM system is up to date and accurate
- Answer in-bound enquiries and ensure they are allocated accordingly, and actioned
- Liaising with IT team for all company IT issues
- Maintain staff holiday system in line with company standards
- First port of call for all office queries / issues
- Manage stationery requests and orders
- Managing meeting room availability
- Liaising with external copywriters and photographers for project specific tasks
- Completing travel and hotel bookings, ensuring proactive arrangements are made to ensure best use of time and money.
Who you are
- It is an absolute must that “telephone first, email second” is a standard that is natural to you
- Ability to develop strong rapport with varying types of customer
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Grammatically perfect communication skills, both verbal and written
- Articulate and personable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Self motivated, organised and accountable
- Extremely process driven with a strong drive for results
- Works in a well ordered and methodical manner
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
What you hopefully will have done
- Previous experience of working as an Personal Assistant is essential for this role
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please can you email your CV and a covering note to or call 0800 772 0022 and ask to speak to Nathan