Arrange your free consultation
It is so important that our photographer captures a great representation of you, your company and your team – to ensure this happens it is essential that you are fully prepared.
Please bear in mind that there is a limit to what can be achieved when editing photos – for example, we cannot remove clutter from someone’s desk, add signage to a van, clean that van or make someone look 10 years younger than they are.
The more prepared you are, the better your images will be as a result.
- Please supply a full list of the names of those having headshot images taken.
- If you want specific images, it is vital that you speak to Make Me Local before the shoot so they can be added to the brief.
- Ensure that all of your staff are briefed prior to the shoot so that they are fully prepared;
- All of your team to be dressed in their uniform, if needed.
- Uniforms should be in a ‘like new’ condition, ironed and
- Your team should be tidy and well groomed
- The office / showroom / site must be clean and tidy and exactly how you would like your business to be represented on your website. Anything that you do not want in your images needs to be removed from the environment, so you need to do the following where required;
- Clear and declutter desks – remove keepsakes, pictures, food, drinks and any bins.
- Remove posters from walls if they are not business related
- Take coats off the back of chairs
- Ensure that all props, branded & printed collateral, equipment and products are to hand so that time is not wasted on the day of the shoot.
- Ensure that company vehicles are thoroughly washed, clean and tidy (outside and inside). The camera will pick up dirty hubcaps/splashed mud guards and smeared windows – this cannot be edited.
It is in your interest to make sure you are fully prepared, every moment spent tidying on the day is time spent not taking pictures.
THE DAY OF THE PHOTOSHOOT
- Ensure that there is a someone onsite to greet the photographer and assist, when required, during the shoot.
- Ensure that all staff involved in the shoot are onsite and on time – Our photographer will brief you on how to photograph corporate headshots on the day.
- Items might need removing or adding to the scene, and someone will need to ensure that the situation/activity being photographed is factually correct in relation to your business.
- Our photographer will have a brief for the shoot, however if any additional shots are required, they can be added to the list and taken at the end of day, providing there is time to do so.
- At the end of the photoshoot, our photographer will book in a phone consultation with you to review the images.
- All images will go through the post production process prior to your consultation with our photographer.
- During the consultation images will be reviewed, you can then eliminate the ones you do not wish to have on your website. The remaining approved images will then be allocated to the relevant service or product.
- Your final images will be submitted to Make Me Local ready to be used on your new website.
- We will always monitor the weather, keeping you updated and changing plans accordingly, if required.
- The shoot maybe subject to last minute cancellation if we experience adverse weather conditions on the day.
- If you cancel the shoot with less than 24 hours’ notice, and it is not weather related, it is too late for the photographer to make alternative arrangements and the full cost of the shoot may still have to be charged.
Once your website is live, all the images will be available for you to use for all your social media and promotional materials.
We really hope that you enjoy your photoshoot.