Job Title: Project Assistant
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Our office is based in West Wickham, BR4 0PU
Why you exist
To be an integral part of this small team supporting the Head of Projects closely on the completion of all new website projects for Make Me Local.
You will be working across multiple projects at one time to ensure that all administration tasks within each project delivery phase are completed to deadline. During the hours the Head of Projects is not in the office you will ensure that all emails are responded to and be a point of contact for clients who are within the projects phase at MML.
This role is for an organised, creative individual who will thrive in process driven environment.
What you will be doing
- Working alongside the Head of Projects to ensure smooth running of projects so that they are delivered on time and at a high level of quality.
- Identify and respond in a timely manner to any issues that may occur.
- Arrange client meetings in timely manner ensuring that deadlines can be met.
- Ensure customers have a positive experience from the point of project completion onwards.
- Answer in-bound customer queries in a timely manner.
- Build strong on-going relationships with customers and be a point of contact when the Head of Projects is out the office.
- Identify and suggest recommendations for continual improvement to website project process.
- Maintain strong communication channels and working relationships with members of the wider team.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, developments and news in the design and digital industry.
- Ensuring delivery / execution of Insightly project tasks are completed on time.
- Capturing notes/actions from all client and internal meetings and sharing with Head of Projects post meetings.
- Ensuring completion of all CCM actions by both MML and client on time.
- Ensuring all of clients’ assets are received and saved in the correct site templates folders.
- Liaising with client 3rd party suppliers when necessary.
- Liaising with client to receive their existing photography and ensure all correctly saved and labelled.
- Take ownership of the photography process:
- Arrange photography shoot date/time/location with client and photographer.
- Prepare a detailed photography brief using CCM notes, content document and Chat GPT and share with client for approval. Once approved, share with photographer.
- Send out email correspondence to client and photographer with all details of what to expect, inclusive of expectations document.
- Call client and photographer prior to shoot to ensure they are prepared.
- Ensure photography review call or meeting is booked in post shoot.
- Obtain all approved photos from the shoot and ensure they are saved and labelled correctly.
- Prepare and upload all assets for design process.
- Provide design feedback to both Head of Projects and designer.
- QA checks on website to ensure it meets MML standards and client brief.
- Ensuring all administration for a client project is kept up to date and information is maintained in the CRM system.
Who you are
- Excellent time management, comfortable working to deadlines and the ability to multitask and prioritise is a must.
- Ability to develop strong rapport with varying types of customer.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Articulate and personable.
- Ability to be agile and adaptable to different projects and tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have a creative mind, with an eye for design detail.
- To have an active interest in the web development industry.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- “Telephone first, email second” is a standard that is natural to you.
What you hopefully will have done
- Previous experience of working with Insightly.
- Some experience or interest in website design/development.
- Previous experience within an administrative or support role.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline for all applicants is 18/05/23