Job Title: SEO Blog Writer
Location: Bromley office, 1 mile from Bromley South Train Station
Job Title: SEO Blog Writer
Why you exist
We are looking for a blog writer to join our team for 25 hours a week, office based but during COVID you will mainly work from home.
It will be this person’s responsibility to write 20 x 500 word blogs each month, for our key clients. This is a vital element of our arrangement with the clients and the content will have to be completely unique each time, therefore creativity and imagination will be imperative.
We work in a fast paced and focused environment, so you will need to be self-disciplined and take responsibility for your own development. If this sounds like you, and if you are familiar with producing online content with a keen an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
What you will be doing
- Write 20 x 500-word blogs per month
- Research Industry-related topics
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all round consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Identifying and prioritising own tasks / Identifying and responding in a timely manner to any issues that may occur
- Building strong on-going relationships with customers and ensuring that customers always have a positive experience
- Ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded
Who you are
- HONEST and RESPECTFUL
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Articulate and personable
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a high standard of grammatical competence
- Able to write about 20 different industries from flooring to fireplaces, and loft conversions to van rental agencies
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines – missing deadlines is not an option
- Self-motivated, organised and accountable
- Creative thinker who comes up with new ideas
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for self-development
- You are comfortable working to tasks where the knowledge will be self-taught via online knowledge sharing.
- You have strong written communication skills
- You are both a team player and able to work autonomously
- You’re proactive and able to keep to deadlines therefore prioritising work accordingly
- And, importantly, you have a drive to succeed and are looking for a role that can launch your career within an exciting and growing industry.
What you hopefully will have done
- Proven work experience as a blog writer, content writer, copywriter or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please can you email your CV and a covering note to or call 0800 772 0022 and ask to speak to Nathan