New vacancy: Copywriter
|Salary||£neg depending on experience|
|Hours||Minimum 25 hours per week, flexible on days and hours|
|Location||Bromley office, 1 mile from Bromley South train station|
|Why you exist||The role of website copywriter is a key role in our small team. Reporting directly to our Project Manager, you will be wholly responsible in the delivery of high quality website content that is both engaging for a reader, therefore converts to a contact, and adopts best practice techniques for SEO. Working on multiple projects at a ny one time, you will be meeting with a broad range of clients who are owner-managed local businesses. Our clients need our help to create amazing website content to ensure that their websites perform as they need them to. In addition, on a monthly basis, you will be responsible for the delivery of high quality content for blogs for our clients.|
|What you will be doing||• Writing engaging, and converting, content that is structured in a way that works for readers, represents our customers perfectly and is structured in a way to help Google find our websites.
• Understanding what the client needs through needs based questioning in an in-formal “launch” meeting.
• Tailoring the content and style of individual website projects according to their purpose and character of the business.
• Understanding the target audience through effective questioning and research.
• Working with our Project manager to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words and vice-versa.
• Researching our client's industry and ensuring that your content is both relevant and factually up to date.
• Identifying fresh and interesting angles for your content.
• Writing for “local” websites and blogs, and potentially newsletters.
• Editing your own and others' writing.
• Working with the team to review the impact your work has had, particularly with blogs.
• Be accountable for upholding our copywriting standards.
• Exceeding customer expectations in the delivery of our service.
• Identifying and prioritising own tasks whilst delegating appropriate tasks in an efficient manner.
• Using our CRM system to record the progress of projects.
• Identifying and responding in a timely manner to any issues that may occur.
• Ensuring that customers have a positive experience at all times and their expectations are exceeded.
• Answering in-bound customer queries in a timely manner.
|Who you are||• Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about our clients' products or services.
• Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically perfect copy.
• Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets, specifically how to write for small local businesses.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
• Work well in a team.
• Be self-motivated, well organised and able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
• Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback.
• Work within strict deadlines and have an eye for detail.
|What you hopefully will have done||• An active interest in Search Engine Optimisation.|
Interested? We certainly hope so….
Please complete this form and hit SEND!